2009年11月3日星期二

angry!!

yesterday teacher give us a topic for group discussion the topic is nowaday teenager is no moral value izzt true or not.....agree or not....today morning i wake up then i want play game a whole but sit beside me this guys really pro la....i really cannot understand why he need do like this....he just open pps n hear the sound only...no see the movie....and open msn open face book game play...also got xuelei for download something movie....do my line lag like shit.....finally i no up even 1% just lose my experience only....i really dunno y he want open pps n just minimize at the bottom side only.....shit lo.....i strong agree the topic lo...make me angry at morning....haiz...shit lo...nothing can do already...some body can tell me how i can get back my line......i want play game or on9 search sometime also can faster then now...if like this again i really dunno what time i will crazy...so lag ar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 条评论:

  1. nvm la...cold down...arboh how u face him in two year and more....

    回复删除